Also, the Save to Google Docs and Share to Classroom extension is not working on some students' Chromebooks. The extension might give an error that it can't authenticate.
To fix both of these 'glitches', do the following:
- Have the student log off of their Chromebook
- Hover over their badge (the square with their icon where they type in their password)
- A black triangle will appear in the top-right corner of the badge.
- Click the triangle,
- Say REMOVE USER.
- Then, ADD A USER by clicking on the bottom in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- The students will be prompted to enter in their email address (19..@hcs-students.net) and their password.
- This should fix it!